You live a busy life and any task no matter how small it is – is one task too many. Audio Input uses the latest in Smart Home Technology to help combine or eliminate many of those home tasks in addition to eliminating the “clutter” in your home regarding lighting, sound, security and energy-wasting electronics or appliances.
Automated Lighting Solutions
Imagine turning off all your lights with one button push. What about pressing “Good Night” and all the lights in the house dim or turn off, security system is set and front gate is closed – all with programmed settings that you control. This is possible with Audio Input’s customized Automated Lighting Systems. Below are just some examples of what Audio Input can do for you to automate your life at home:
- Centralized Lighting Control
- No more running around the house and turning lights off before leaving for work.
- Customized based on your preferences such as lighting based on moods or events. If you are entertaining, maybe you want soft lighting.
- Increased Security – lights can be programmed to automatically turn on or off.
- Landscape lights or path ways (entry ways) interior and exterior. Now when you come in from work, lights automatically turn on along the way to light your path.
- Clean up walls – you can replace all switches and dimmers with one small keypad.
Other Home Automation Solutions
There are a wide variety of ways Audio Input can streamline your life through home automation. Below are just examples of what our experienced staff can do for you:
- Security systems integration with current systems
- Green Technology for Energy Efficiency – Automated systems help save energy. Audio Input systems can open or close drapes or blinds at different times of the day reducing the amount of load on HVAC (heating and air) systems. LED lighting is available which uses approximately 10% of the energy that regular lighting uses.
- Front gate automation
- Home paging system with same speakers as music
- Internet access allowing you control anywhere there is an Internet connection